Saturday, May 7, 2011

can I get a heat wave

Last night it got quite chilly here, high 40's and to me that it cold. That being said I woke up at sometime last night in a full on soaked sweat... hot flash number one. That along with the fact that I could not get to sleep for like an hour which is very out of character for me. But that could have been my own fault and not the meds. I went to bed a little early with DH home, and I had pepsi last night for the first time in almost a week. And all but the hot flash could also be attributed to AF who showed up Tuesday as I took my last BCP. I was very irritable with the cat too. Carlos is a lover, and for the last 9 years this cat has practically slept under my chin every night. He usually jumps on the bed by my feet, walks on top of my entire body, across my stomach and my chest and then rests under my chin. He also learned early in life that he is more likely to get my attention (without attitude) if he walks across me and breaths my breath right at my nose, than he is if he meows for food (like my late kitty Paxton). So this is our routine but this morning I was over it. Don't worry, Carlos and I have made up already, he is hanging out with me at the computer now :)

No comments: